The Antonio Palla Cattle Ranch is located in a natural setting in the middle of the Ledesma countryside, and it offers a fascinating experience to all the lovers of fighting bulls and to anyone who wishes to visit it by giving them the opportunity to enjoy and contemplate the impressive beauty of fighting bulls in their natural habitat. Visitors can spend an unforgettable day in direct contact with nature, in the pastures of the Campo Charro area. You can call us at +34 669 435 126 or contact with us via e-mail at email@example.com.
You will be able to enjoy a series of unforgettable moments in a beautiful environment, surrounded by nature, next to the historical area of the Town of Ledesma and the Arribes del Duero Natural Park, where more than 500 animals come to graze.
You will have the opportunity to observe the Antonio Palla Cattle Ranch from the inside and its fighting bulls, without disturbing the daily life of the animals. Take the tour among holm oaks and fenced areas with the maximum security, and visit the different pastures, watch the bulls in the fields, the cows with their calves, the studs, the weaner and the yearling calves, as well as our facilities: the testing pen, the bull pens, etc. You can see a live testing of bulls and enjoy a countryside meal with a selection of top-quality Iberian products.
Activities: A day among the bulls
- The visit starts with a reception in the Moscosa Gusende estate, where you will be welcomed with a complimentary drink and a snack, followed by a short presentation about the journey that awaits our guests.
- Next, there is a tour around the cattle ranch, accompanied by a specialized guide, the cowhands, stockbreeders and foreman.
- Then, there is a tasting of Arribes wine, together with a selection of the best Iberian products and cheeses of the region.
- There will be a lunch in the rooms of the estate, with a typical menu from the cuisine of the region.
- Finally, there will be a guided tour to the temporary exhibition of contemporary art.
- Guided tours
- Amateur bullfights with young bulls.
- Bull testing.
- Lance show: “Acoso y derribo”.
- Horse riding.
- Horse-drawn carriage tour.
- Company meals or dinners
- First Communion celebrations
- Meetings with friends
- Work meetings
- Graduation celebrations